Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another environmental "day" passes me by...

According to the Guardian Online, Monday was Blog Action Day and the theme this year was "The Environment". The Grauniad has a summary of what was blogged here.

Oops. I'm not very good at knowing when such "days" are happening. Every so often someone will ask me "What are you doing for 'world solidarity with the lesser spotted dograt day'?" and I have to shrug and shuffle my feet.

Who decides which is which? And where do you find out? Harrumph etc.

Anyway, if any readers did take part, then please let us know in the comments.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

I post about the environment (almost) every day so I hadn't put together anything special, just added a note about the Action Day.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger WhiteShadow said...

I did mention a thing on plastic use. Got to know about Action Day from the Blogger blog. Anyway..i guess it would have made a difference if people act as they talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home