Thursday, September 02, 2010

TED Talk: Nic Marks on Happy Planet Index



I've been very neglectful of this blog of late - I've found it increasing difficult to juggle my various commitments and still have a bit of me time. I had considered closing the blog down, but I think I'll just post once in a blue moon instead - there's some good stuff in here if you work back through the archive.

Anyway, if you haven't seen this TED talk by Nic Marks of the New Economics Foundation - interesting stuff.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging about this. Something else that's related to eco-living is this video I found on YouTube about a new book. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYkFT3StFbI

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Steve Cullen said...

Thats a pity about the blogging taking up so much time you've stopped it. At Mercy Corps UK we're just about to embark on our social networking campaign and yes it does look a great deal of work.

Here's hoping your enthusiasm returns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home