Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Green New Year's Resolutions

1. Switch off more lights

2. Insulate a few more coldspots in the house

3. Help out on the allotment more

4. Buy a bigger proportion of second hand stuff rather - including for presents

5. Holiday in the UK (although that train ride across Canada is whispering seductively in my ear)

6. Rebuild the compost heap to its former two bay glory

7. Break up the old concrete drive in the garden and grass it over with some wildflowers sewn in

Can anybody think of anymore - for themselves, or for me (if you think I've missed owt)?!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Derek Wall said...

I like 7 in particular...here are some of mine here http://another-green-world.blogspot.com/2008/01/green-new-year-resolutions.html

think about a worm bin they are fun and reduce rubbish and your flowers might like some more compost

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Gareth Kane said...

Thanks Derek, but I'm ahead of you on that one - ta da!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home